6.21.2014

dancing pants // off to camp



#teenvogue 
pants c.o. living doll la // shirt c.o. living doll la //
 shoes c.o bc footwear//sunnies: zero uv//purse c.o pepaloves

It is verrrry rare that I will take an outfit right off the mannequin,
 but today is one of those rare days.

When Living Doll LA asked me to style a few of their pieces, 
I had a few thoughts:

1. I NEED THOSE PANTS.

2. They're made in the USA yippee
 
While I appreciate fine European goods as much as the next girl, 
there will always be a special place in my heart and closet for pieces made in the USA. 
'Murica

Plus, who could argue with these pants?

They're my first pair of palazzos, and if every pair is as great as these, I can feel an addiction coming on. They're really great for swishing about during the summer. I was a bit worried that the fabric was going to tear or do something else weird, but the quality of both pieces are amazing. 

This tank top was made for me.
 That's all. 

Also, today I am headed off to camp for a week of tie-dye
(only acceptable to be worn deep in the woods)
camp song singing
(by other people)
and very articulate braiding done by very little girls
(on my head)

I won't have any wifi or signal or access to fire
so smoke signals are out of the question,


 but you can send me a carrier pigeon.

xx
Justina

ps. no. wifi.









follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. We are SO in love with your pants and the top is so cute. Amazing look!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR STYLE IT'S PERFECTION ♥ Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the tank slogan and your bag such a pretty, bold outfit ;) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pants!
    Oh, and love the top xx

    www.onabedofflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit, so bold yet simple!

    Natalie xo

    Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove this look, and i fully embrace messy hair! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! http://bethebteam.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.